- Mitchell and Ness
- Mitchell & Ness Pictures
- DCI Ratings
- Contact Us
- Vendor Links
- Reciprocal Links
- Return Policy
- Site Map
- AOL Search!
- Each player can only participate in 1 and only 1 official tournament
a week. A tournament week starts on Saturday.
- If Hit & Run allows someone who has played in a previous
tournament to play within the same week the program won't accept
them and you'll throw off the results of your tournament.
- As a strong reminder - inform players that if they are caught
attempting to play in 2 tournaments a week - you will not let them play
in future events.
- While players are free to play in their 1 weekly event at any
location, some of the end of season prizes will be store based. So by
playing at different stores e.g. not yours) they are hurting their
chances of winning something at your store.
- You are welcome to play anywhere that hosts an official Yu-Gi-Oh!
Tournament, but it is to your advantage to play at Hit & Run.
- There are prizes rewarded every quarter and by location. That means
if you play at Location B and then play at Hit & Run the week after you
will still earn your points, but you may miss out on prizes because your
points are based on store location.
---- New Arrivals ----